Traveling has always been my passion, this is why the #1 point I have in my bucket list is to be able to visit and known every country there is in the world. (249 Countries & Territories) I want to share with everyone, how my goal "249 Countries to visit countdown" is going to be accomplished and my wonderful experience in each country I visited. What is your #1 Point in your bucket list?
Thursday, 18 September 2014
5 Blogs that you MUST follow!
Hello Readers,
I would like to recommend all of you five other new blogs, written by very good friends of mine, that I found very interesting to read.
For all of the amazing marketers out there, the first Blog I'm recommending is called Brand Stunts. It has information about brand activation, marketing and what brands does every day to get customers attentions.
If you are a person that LOVE fashion you must read The Luxury Buyer Secret. Knowing what to expect (if you're opening your know bouttique) on how customers will shop will give you a great power on how to manage your store.
One of the most amazing things in the world it's to eat, I'll say that eating is one of my biggest weaknesses. That is why I'll suggest everyone to start following A foodie's Journey with IBS and The Foodie Trip, on which you will be able to read about good food and excellent places to go for a romantic dinner!
Now that you already know that eating is my kryptonite, I'll say that keeping a very good shape is one of the things that matter to me the most. That is why I'm recommending Sanitaholica Blog to help me and everyone to eat what we want but have the mentality of not keeping those calories.
Well, hope that everyone likes my Blog's suggestion.
Enjoy,
Annelise Guinand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well written post - this looks like a proper blog post.
ReplyDelete