Sunday, 9 November 2014

My Bucket List

The #1 in my bucket list is to visit all of the countries in the World.
How may countries are in the world? - There is no right answer because it will depend on the source you have. However, based on my research, there are: 249 Countries & Territories divides as following:

U.N. Members: 193
U.N. Observer States: 2
States With Partial Recognition: 2 
Inhabited Dependent Territories: 45
Uninhabited Territories: 6
Antarctica: 1
Total: 249

To read more about this division click here: Political Geography

I created this blog to share with everyone the experiences of my trips. I want to recommend everyone what to do, where to eat, what to see, and where to go.

I also want to know your experiences... I want you to help me decide which country to visit next. 

The Countries I've visited so far are:


1- Argentina                                 11- Germany
2- Brazil 12- Austria
3- Venezuela 13- Check Republic
4- USA 14- Russia
5- Canada 15- Norway
6- Turkey 16- Sweden
7- Netherlands 17- Finland
8- France 18- Estonia
9- Italy 19- England
10- Switzerland 20- Thailand

I'll be writing about each country in my next blogs.

Where do you think I should go next?

                                                       Source: http://explorehorizons.weebly.com/uploads/1/7/8/2/1782907/mapa-mundi-mapa-mundo.gif

 Annelise Guinand



















































































                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment